Download our free 2017 Employment Market Outlook to learn more about:
- Employment trends and observations
- Identifying retention challenges
- Recruit and retain strategies
- Partnering with a professional executive recruiting firm
If you are unsure as to why you should work with a headhunter, consider this: a recent study by Source of Hire showed that of 112,000 positions filled, 45% were direct sourced. This means a recruiter found the person and contacted them to determine interest and fit. This is an important statistic. The remaining placements came through personal referrals (40%) and only 15% were due to candidates directly applying to open positions. So why do recruiters have more success?
- Commitment: Executive recruiting is their job. They are dedicated to filling positions with the “most-likely-to-succeed” candidates. By understanding the nature of the business from both a required skills aspect to the concept of company culture, a top-tier recruiter is committed to presenting candidates that fulfill both capacities.
- Advocacy: Good recruiters act as client ambassadors. They are able to professionally convey what a client wants and needs to job candidates.
- Time Savings: A company’s HR department can easily be overrun by resumes. Good recruiting firms have specialized processes in place which allow them to streamline resume screening and candidate evaluations, removing this burden from their client’s workload.
- Industry insight: Recruiters are kept abreast of the employment market landscape and are able to manage client and candidate expectations.
- Dedicated partner: When you partner with the right recruiter, you are building a relationship in which there is mutual respect and understanding, open communication and transparency.
- Results: Successful, professional executive recruiters do not make empty promises. Their record should always speak for itself. The goal is always quality over quantity and that should be forefront and present in all of your conversations.
To speak with someone immediately regarding your recruiting needs, please contact Joe Woerner (803) 548-8140 x 11 or email@example.com.