The position as Commercial / Operations Manager requires the combination of entrepreneurial thinking and ‘hands- on’ mentality. Your role as a Commercial / Operations Manager is understood as an intermediate step to grow into further management responsibilities. This opportunity is in Atlanta, GA and is an in-office opportunity.
- Together with the President you will be responsible to evaluate global strategic goals and how to implement those into local North-American strategies.
- You will closely work together with the Service Manager and his team, and support with all commercial aspects of spare parts quotations as well as modification / modernization quotations
- You will closely work together with the VP of Finance and his team and support with your expertise of intercompany commercial questions
- You will be assigned with special tasks to introduce new service programs, retrofit packages and other After Sales related programs into the market. You will coordinate and communicate with multiple international departments of the Company.
- You will communicate and maintain relationships with all stakeholders, business partners and authorities, gain the trust of decision-makers at our customers and represent the the Company Group throughout the North American
- You will identify opportunities to increase sales of our complete portfolio by developing new markets and new customers in the region
- Together with you team you will have a strong customer focus to provide excellent customer service
Education and Experience
- You have at least five years of relevant experience in an internationally operating industrial company (preferably in the field of mechanical and plant engineering) in the area of service business and order- related project management
- You hold a degree in Engineering or Commercial MBA or a comparable qualification
- You have the ability and willingness to acquire the technical knowhow, needed to present and discuss the Company’s product portfolio
- You are highly analytical and motivated to achieve the targets with us
- You are a leader with a team and “we” mentality and enjoy working in a high-performance environment. With your hands-on mentality and your pragmatism, you quickly win others to share your ideas
- You have professional appearance and excellent communication and negotiation skills to convince potential customers. You are able to communicate on the decision-makers level
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a good addition
More info: Bertina Brase | Q Works Group | +1 803.493.0914 | email@example.com