- Lead the development of design solutions
- Provide technical design support to engineering team
- Prepare schematic designs, Construction Documents and specifications in compliance with project program and building design at the direction of the lead engineer
- Coordinate designs with other disciplines, manufacturers and vendors
- Perform field surveys and observations in concert with the lead engineer
- Prepares technical evaluations and studies of electrical systems
- Responsible for completeness and accuracy of construction documents and coordination with other disciplines
Education and Experience:
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Ability to obtain Licensed Engineer
- 5 years minimum work experience
- Competency in AutoCAD and Revit required
- Experience preparing Arc Flash and Breaker Coordination Analysis
- Competency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Problem Solver
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Attention to Detail
Our Design Philosophy:
- We take pride in our ability to listen, to understand and to execute. We seek to provide solutions that are compelling, well crafted, technically sound, resilient, and fiscally responsible.
- We see the design process as a collaboration among our Architects, Engineers, Client’s Stakeholders and expanded project teams.
- We strive to create environments that are responsive to their context, their function and most importantly to the people who own, occupy and work within them.
- We stay current with advancements in our industry. Taking the opportunity to elevate each design solution through incorporation of products, processes and techniques that benefit the success of the project.
What we offer:
- Career planning, development & growth in pursuit of advancement in the engineering field and
- Industry-leading training programs
- Access to cutting edge technologies
- Exposure to complex and sophisticated project type
About the Company:
- Part of a large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
- Strong values which are the foundation of our growth
- International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practice