Field Service – Engineering Tech II Semiconductor
Field Service Engineering Technician II – Semiconductor
This is an exciting opportunity in Central NY (between Syracuse and Albany) to support our photolithography equipment customers and enable them to utilize cutting edge technology in their semiconductor manufacturing process. This is a junior level position where you will be trained to support lithography equipment (steppers and scanners).
This position requires full-time presence at your assigned office(s)/worksite(s).
- Install, repair, calibrate and maintain semiconductor process equipment while minimizing equipment down time. Escalate advanced repairs as needed, to senior level technicians.
- Provide training and assistance to technicians and may provide basic instruction to customers.
- Participate in ongoing technical training to expand technical expertise.
Please note: this is a customer-facing role and requires compliance with customer policies and protocols, which may include COVID-19 vaccination and other measures relating to COVID-19.
- Associates degree or equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Requires MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Position may require travel to other offices/customer sites within the US.
- Requires ability to work flexible shifts, compressed workweeks.
- This position requires driving for company business as an essential function of the job and must remain in compliance with company safety guidelines and policies.
- Substantial amount of driving required, sometime for multiple hours at a time.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity with or without corrective lenses for extensive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication parts at distances close to the eyes.
- Working primarily in a clean room environment (wearing full clean room suit, facemask, gloves, safety glasses)
The company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.