Machinery Parts Coordinator
- Maintains maintenance work orders. Adds needed parts on work order per report.
- Checks estimates of material cost and labor to complete each job.
- Updates all manufacture price lists and customer files.
- May operate overhead crane system to move heavier items.
- Issues parts in the system to the work orders.
- Expedites materials and parts and notifies production manager of delays.
- Investigates quantity difference in inventory and improves record accuracy.
- Back up for raw material planner or purchasing agent.
- Maintains Inventory process procedures and recommends improvements.
- Performs other duties as required
- Standing for long periods
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Good oral and written communication
- Working knowledge of inventory control processes, cycle counting, and internal audits.
- Working knowledge of standard spreadsheet and word processing software; Must have Intermediate MS Excel Proficiency!
- Must speak, read, and write English
Lighting is good and temperatures will be warm in summer and cool in the winter. Earplugs and eye protection may be necessary, and steel toed shoes and are required in the production areas.