Manufacturing Technician Traveling
In this role, you will be responsible for the complete Crystal Growth process from start to finish utilizing Manufacturing Process Documents to include:
- Weighing and mixing raw materials
- Preparing and building growth chambers
- Operating crystal growth furnaces
- Starting, monitoring, and ending crystal growth runs
- Harvesting and inspecting final crystal products.
Other duties include:
- Maintain and operate all Crystal Growth machines and various support equipment.
- Maintain complete and accurate records of all processes related to crystal growth runs.
- Provide supporting labor to crucible cleaning operations.
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing team initiatives with supervisors and engineering.
- Participate in maintaining a safe, efficient, and clean workplace.
- Other duties as assigned by the area supervisor.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with standard hand tools and measuring devices including calipers and rulers.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on a frequent basis.
- Computer experience, ability to work with spreadsheets.
- Associates degree in a technical discipline
- Mechanical aptitude and good troubleshooting skills