Our client is a German company with an international footprint.
You might use their product daily, because their magnetic fastener has grown extensively and is ideal for different application areas, ranging from sports to outdoors, apparel and even products for children.
For their growing US Sales operations in Charlotte, NC, they are looking for a Marketing Specialist.
What we are looking for:
• 5+ years progressive related experience: hardgoods, sporting goods, winter sports
• Strong understanding of the cycling industry, Lifestyle, Outdoor Industries
• Ability to travel extensively sometimes internationally
• Strong project skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work with and co-ordinate a diverse group of people (cross-functional ability)
• Excellent work ethic and enthusiasm
• Ability to organize multiple tasks and manage projects
• Self-directed and motivated
• Possession of advanced computer skills: MS Office & Adobe products
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Understanding of ecom marketing and sales strategies
• Photography skills
• Video/editing knowledge and experience would be a plus
• Very good understanding of the customer journey within the relevant market areas
• Very good know-how around a perfect marketing mix and the selection of effective and profitable communication channels
What you do:
• Main focus lies in the execution of the brand vision
• Responsible for creating brand marketing calendar and go-to-market strategies
• Drive brand decisions to meet or exceed company goals for unit volume, revenue, and profit.
• Lead the creation of promotional campaigns and programs to maximize brand affiliation and sales for the US market.
• Identify the key communication channels (print, web, social, influencers, etc.) and actively lead all marketing collateral and assets to best reach the consumer.
• Ensuring that the visual implementation of marketing efforts are implemented in a way that it is appropriate for the target and are aligned with the direction of the brands targeted consumers.
• Align global marketing managers execution to the global promotional plans and timelines through clear and timely communication. Identify and approve any areas where regional deviation is required for greatest effect.
• Build and achieve annual marketing budget and maximize the return on spends.
• Assures brand work is done with quality, value, and timeliness (marketing collateral, events, 3rd party tests, trade shows, promo tools, flow product, retail promotional partnerships, PR, consumer research, etc)
What we offer:
“95 brilliant minds, more than 300 patents, tons of ideas & unlimited passion for the moment” – join our team and grow with us.