Multi-craft & Maintenance Technicians
- Adheres and maintains to all safety rules, regulations, and standards.
- Assure that all products are built to the highest standard of quality.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
- Assure that the production goals are met.
- Separate scrap materials from trash and place in appropriate bins.
- After completing daily tasks cleans the entire work area, makes sure it is free of clutter and debris
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and practices and follows supervisor directives consistently, respectfully, professionally, and effectively in a manner reflecting the quality expectations and standards of conduct of the company.
Education and Experience
- Physical ability to bend, stoop, stand and repetitively lift, push, and pull 50 or more lbs. continuously throughout assigned work shift.
- Moderate physical effort required including sitting, standing, walking, kneeling, squatting & grasping.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to read, write and comprehend instructions / directions in English.
- Must be willing to always wear all required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) on the production floor.
- Ability and desire to perform other duties as assigned as it relates to the scope and nature of our business.
What we offer
- Competitive Rates
- World-class benefits
- Hands-on training and development (Onsite Trainer)