Production Worker (2nd Shift)
- Maintain quality standards throughout all areas of processing.
- Receive inbound material and document the details of the weight, condition and any spot checking.
- Prepare the paperwork and submit it to the receiving clerk.
- Using a packing list, identify material to be shipped and load onto truck.
- Sorts various metals using a Niton, Fuess or other appropriate instruments and processes the material per the standard work instructions.
- Operates a forklift truck or other material movement equipment as part of his/her duties.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Education and Experience:
- High School education or equivalent
- Previous experience operating a forklift
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.