Project Manager Environmental Engineering
- The position requires strong understanding of water and wastewater infrastructure and process design preferably with municipal systems.
- Experience with management of both public and private projects, with a focus on local municipal and quasi-governmental (e.g. water/sewer authorities) clients.
- Candidate must have a strong knowledge of Civil 3D, WaterCAD, SewerCAD, and Microsoft Office software.
- Experience with InfoWorks WS and/or InfoWater modeling software by Innovyze is preferred. Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and P.E. required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, or Masters in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Registered Professional Engineer required.
- Preferred: 7+ Years experience working with the design of municipal water/wastewater projects.
- Has the ability to analyze, coordinate and manage several large or complex projects at one time.
- The ability to manage and develop project staff, while supporting and evaluating each individual towards achieving their maximum potential.
- Ability to complete projects successfully, on-time, on-budget, given administrative high-level supervision in terms of broad objectives and limits.
- Advanced knowledge of project tracking software (Vision/Microsoft Project)
- Intermediate knowledge of Word/Excel.
- Strong Organizational/ Time Management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Project experience in the southeastern United States, preferably Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina
- Superior Health, Dental, Vision, and Rx Insurance Programs
- Condensed work schedule
- Generous base compensation and bonus plan
- Retirement Plans
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- On-site provider of professional development hours and continuing education credits
- College tuition reimbursement programs (Graduate & Undergraduate)
- In-house Civil 3D Software Training Program
Please note, sponsorship is not available for this position.