Quality Director with Pharmaceutical Expertise
The Quality Director ensures company compliance in its programs to prevent or eliminate deviations in procedures in providing packaging materials and packaging research solutions to the customer.
Responsibilities includes, developing and maintaining proper management systems to meet the quality, regulatory and process improvement objectives set by the company in accordance with Pharma Business growth objectives.
The Quality Director will ensure conformance of product and process quality to the Pharma Customer expectation and manufacturing quality system to all relevant GMP and regulatory standards.
What we are looking for:
• Bachelors’ Degree in science or equivalent in pharmacy or related field.
• 10 years in pharmaceutical or biotech manufacturing in a Quality .
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and negotiate and meet critical timelines.
• Excellent oral and written communication is required to communicate with the team, peers, management and external contacts.
• Proficient with interpreting and implementing cGMPs, FDA standards and CFRs.
• Strong leadership to mentor and develop team to achieve Company goals.
• Strong working knowledge of personal computers and Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Project and Excel.
What we can offer:
• working for a leading global producer of rigid films, built on decades of experience
• great team experience and working environment
• attractive benefits package
for more information please contact Bertina Brase | Q Works Group | firstname.lastname@example.org