Quality Sorter/Production Associate
- Assemble and prepare goods for shipment
- Complete quality assurance testing on goods and products
- Maintain proper storage for material and product inventory in warehouses
- Organize inventory in an easy-to-access process
- Utilize machinery such as forklifts to load orders
- Maintain the quality and upkeep of warehouse equipment including machinery
- Move materials or completed products and packages to established locations
- Employee Will do various tasks from sorting to inspection. Quality control & attention to detail are very important.
- HS Diploma or Equivalent
- 18 months experience in a manufacturing setting
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Ability to bend, stoop, stand, reach, pull, lift, push throughout shift
- Attention to detail, capable of following basic work instructions; team player
- Must be able to commit to schedule with the expectation of working all scheduled hours.