Regional Sales Manager – North Central
Regional Sales Manager
Our client, a privately owned global business, is a world leader in drawer slide technology. They design and manufacture drawer slides that fit practically any application.
We are looking for an extremely personable and motivated Regional Sales Manager. A savvy relationship cultivator paired with experience in selling to a diverse customer base is ideal in this role.
In this position, the Regional Sales Manager acts as a consultative partner to commercial customers, like distributors, manufacturers reps, and OEMs.
The position holder needs to have a willingness to travel up to 80% of the sales territory.
The territory includes MN, IA, NE, SD, ND.
The main responsibility for the Regional Sales Manager is to deliver annual, quarterly and monthly sales in the region with high levels of accountability, integrity and ethics.
– Develop business with new customers, foster and expand existing customer accounts
– Communicate new products and pricing to current customers
– Sales calls to new and existing account
– Respond to sales inquiries and leads by phone, e-mail or in person
– Make product presentations to new and existing customers
– Keep detailed and accurate records concerning prospects and new customers within the CRM system, and monitor competitors and market conditions
– Contribute to the improvement of the development strategy and marketing plan
– Continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements
– Associate/undergraduate college degree and/or relevant work history in sales
– Minimum of 10+ years of experience in a technical Sales position
– Exceptional communication skills, with a desire to sell and build relationships
– A technical aptitude is required
– Team player with a creative Teamwork approach
– Familiarity with CRM software
– Proficiency with MS Office applications
– Self-confident, self-motivated, detailed oriented and result-oriented with good presentation and time management skills
– Must have valid driver’s license and own a vehicle
Please contact for ore info Bertina Brase at firstname.lastname@example.org