Sales Account Manager – Fresh Produce
Sales Account Manager at Viscon Fresh Produce
Do you sell solutions rather than products? Can you see the big picture and still focus on the details? Are you commercially adept and technologically talented and looking for the next step? Join Viscon as a Sales Account Manager!
Why do you want to do this job at Viscon?
Viscon is characterized by informal and short lines of communication. It is a warm, open and social company where innovation is central. It is a close-knit organization that is growing rapidly in which you get the freedom to grow and develop further.
We are an organization that always balances between the dynamics of innovation and the structure of standardization. Our customers in the Agro & Food sectors want the latest technology and this means that it is never boring with us! We now have 55 years of experience in this, so we know quite well what we are doing and how we can maintain that balance. Every day over 300 colleagues work with us on the most innovative, qualitative and creative solutions to move products from A to B within production organizations. From harvest to product that is in your shopping cart, from seed to tomato, from young plant to bedding plants and from egg to chick.
You will work in the commercial team of Viscon Fresh Produce. This team specializes in building and designing handling systems at fruit and vegetable companies worldwide, such as tomato growers, cucumber growers, but also lettuce or cabbage growers. At Viscon Fresh Produce, the team is constantly thinking about how a business process can be set up as efficiently and effectively as possible, with the deployment of as few staff as possible. In addition, it is important that the process is as controllable as possible, in connection with the increasingly important issue of food safety. Hygiene, quality and efficiency are paramount at Viscon Fresh Produce.
What are you going to do?
As Sales Account Manager at Viscon Fresh Produce you will become part of the sales team that develops high-quality automation solutions in food horticulture. They mainly focus on the automation of the process after harvesting the crop up to and including its packaging. First you will master the sales process of Viscon Fresh Produce, then work on further expanding the customer base.
In this exciting market, you will work together with the Viscon Team: Managing Director of the US, commercial manager, and another sales engineers. Working with our design and manufacturing teams in the Netherlands and Poland, you immerse yourself in the wishes of the customer, develop a solution and help draw up the quotation. This means that you are not your average salesperson, but use your technical background and creativity to link our techniques to the wishes of the customer.
What do we ask of you?
- An Associates Degree / Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or other technical degree;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; preference for Agriculture/Horticulture background
- Ability to travel domestically (50%) and Internationally (10%)
- Ideally based within commuting distance of Charlotte, NC.
- You have affinity with technology & sales;
- Knowledge of AutoCad and Microsoft Office;
- You are accurate and can work on different projects at the same time
- A self-starter, but Team Player, keeping in regular contact with colleagues and customers in different Countries / Time Zones.
- You have the Viscon character. What does this mean? That you are proactive, eager to learn and result-oriented.
What can we offer you?
- An innovative working environment where you are invited to think creatively and will be listened to! You can contribute to creating a more sustainable world, improving Animal Welfare standards.
- The opportunity to help build a business in the US using existing support networks within the Company.
- A competitive salary, rewards for achievement and a good benefits package
- 20 days paid time off per annum.
- Training and development support.
For more info: contact Bertina Brase Q WORKS GROUP at firstname.lastname@example.org