Sales Account Manager – Hatchery Automation
- Work together with the Managing Director of the US, commercial manager, and another sales engineers.
- Working with our design and manufacturing teams in the Netherlands and Poland, you immerse yourself in the wishes of the customer, develop a solution and help draw up the quotation.
- Using Autocad to make layouts of logistics systems, you are numerically strong to make capacity calculations, for example.
Education and Experience
- An Associates Degree / Bachelor Degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics or other technical degree;
- 3-5 years of relevant experience; strong preference for Hatchery background
- Ideally based within commuting distance of Charlotte, NC.
- Knowledge of AutoCad and Microsoft Office;
- A self-starter, but Team Player, keeping in regular contact with colleagues and customers in different Countries / Time Zones.
- You have the Viscon character. What does this mean? That you are proactive, eager to learn and result-oriented.
What We Offer
- The opportunity to help build a business in the US using existing support networks within the Company.
- A competitive salary, rewards for achievement and a good benefits package
- 20 days paid time off per annum.
- Training and development support.
Who We Are
We are an organization that always balances between the dynamics of innovation and the structure of standardization. Our customers in the Agro & Food sectors want the latest technology and this means that it is never boring with us! We now have 55 years of experience in this, so we know quite well what we are doing and how we can maintain that balance. Every day over 300 colleagues work with us on the most innovative, qualitative and creative solutions to move products from A to B within production organizations. From seed to tomato, from young plant to bedding plants, from egg to chick.
Sounds good? Contact me at Bertina Brase at email@example.com