Sales Market Development
Sales Market Development Manager
Our client, a German valve manufacturer based in Charlotte, NC, one of the world’s leading suppliers with more than 200 years of technical expertise and high-quality products delivered to different types of industries, is looking for a high energy individual that can help drive success within the Sales Market Development team. This position will report directly to the Director of Outside Sales.
This is a home-office position with 50-60-% travel in the following territory ~ VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, TN, AL, and MS
What you will do:
- Call directly on end-users, OEM accounts and Engineering, Procurement and Constructors (EPC’s) accounts to solicit business throughout a given geographical territory.
- Update Monthly Report on target accounts, project pursuits, sales activities, and competitive information.
- Provide feedback to management on progress of sales related efforts within defined territory.
- Work with any assigned representatives, assemblers and LARCs within the territory assigned to help advance their sales efforts of the products.
- Follow up on all action items created until completed.
- Provide any additional project related tasks as necessary to acquire new business.
- Provide training for customers on all products and services as needed.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business
- Experience with MS Office applications, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in working for a distributor or reseller.
- High level organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Self-driven individual
- Residing in the described territory
- Valid drivers license
- Authorized to work in the US.
Bertina Brase | The Q Works Group
Executive Recruiting | Personalberatung
+1 803.493.0914 | firstname.lastname@example.org