Senior Controls Technician
We are recruiting for an immediate opening for a Senior Building Automation – Controls Project Technician
Our client strives to solve problems through passion and integrity and they are looking for talented and creative people like you to help determine their company’s future.
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE FOR THIS POSITION
Here is what a typical day might look like:
- Startup and commissioning of building automation and controls systems
- Startup, test and make modifications in the Niagara Tridium Platform and/or Desigo CC, Apogee Insight and Talon
- Hardware installation, software programming, diagnosis and repair of DDC systems at customer locations
- You’ll also assist with training newer technicians
Here are some of the skills we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a controls technician working with Honeywell or Siemens platforms
- Ability to interpret controls drawings, plans and sequence of operations
- Ability to interface and communicate to customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Valid drivers license and acceptable driving record
- Must successfully pass a background check
- You may have held these job titles previously: BAS Technician, Controls Technician, HVAC Controls Technician, Controls Engineer, Building Automation, etc.