Support estimators, organize bid documents, assist with quantity takeoff, invitations to bid, managing NDAs, EPR sites, organizing bid lists, conducting job walks, investigating work in place, and maintain all required documentation in support of the project. May also have a deeper technical specialty in areas of mechanical, electrical, plumbing, civil, structural, and establish rapport with superintendents and subcontractors.
Focus on learning, positive attitude, and willingness to take on any responsibility to support the entire Team effort.
We want you to join our team.
Through industry-leading innovation our company has forged a legacy of quality and safety since our founding in 1916.
What we offer:
- A safe, inclusive environment where employees are valued for their contributions
- Career planning, development & growth
- Outstanding training programs
- Large organization with award-winning projects, yet small enough for you to have an impact
- Strong values which are the foundation of our growth for over 100 years
- International, regional and local recognition for stand-out projects, safety, sustainability, culture, wellness and diversity practice
- Review proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate
- Prepare discipline estimates by calculating complete takeoff of scope of work
- Determine labor and material costs
- Maintain files of working documents as back-up for estimate figures, including current (accurate) information on prices from suppliers through direct contact, sales brochures, price lists, etc
- Support other department personnel as required may include preparing estimates in other disciplines
- 4 year engineering or construction related degree or equivalent combinations technical training and/or experience.
- Knowledge of assigned discipline and estimating techniques, plus ability to interpret computerized cost data reports essential.
- Must be experienced with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/D/V
This is an equal opportunity employer with a culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workforce.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, status as an individual with a disability, military, or protected veteran status or any other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning career development, recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits, training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of employment.