Senior PM Interiors
Are you waiting for a promotion and getting tired of the waiting? This is an opportunity to work for a very well known GC, as a Senior PM for Interiors! It is time to take your experience and be rewarded by joining a team of professionals who are well respected in the industry!
- Project Financial Analysis
- Preconstruction Coordination
- Project Scheduling
- Project Administration, Operations, and Close-out
- Promote Customer and Community Relations
- Foster Positive Culture, Leadership and Employee Development
Education and Experience
- B.S. in Construction Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Ten years or more of experience in commercial construction project management.
- Five years or more of direct supervisory experience related to subcontractor management.
- Experience with project manager software (Constructware, P6, Timberline, etc.).
- Experience with cost projection, financial analysis, budget reviews, labor reports.
- Experience with JD Edwards or similar construction application(s).
- Healthcare project experience.
- Local qualified candidates, highly encouraged to apply.
- Tier 1 construction backgrounds, helpful for this role, but not required.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus