First Shift and Regional Travel, M – F…what fun! Well established, international company seeking entry level and experienced service technicians to grow with their organization. World class benefits, bonus potential, and growth opportunities! Sign up TODAY!!!
This is an opportunity for a service-minded professional to work, learn and grow with a team of dedicated professional technicians whom serve the Twin Cities market in door automation service to our customers.
Service Technicians are responsible to perform service on automatic, manual and revolver doors. Maintain proper truck stock, inventory and maintain the company vehicle. Responsible for accurate time sheet detailing job numbers, travel time, label equipment and complete door assignments timely. Moreover, this position will interface with the customer, end-user and general contractor in a courteous professional manner at all times. Expected to participate in training programs offered and remain AAADM certified. Also, wear and maintain any/all Personal Protection Equipment and work in a safe and efficient manner to prevent accidents to themselves, co-workers, end-users on site and the general public and property of all concerned.
- AAADM certified and experienced automatic door, service technicians preferred but not required.
- Possess a strong ability in electro-mechanical aptitude. Be able to work cooperatively and communicate both written and orally. Also, the ability to lift up to 100 pounds. Have the Physical ability to continuously lift and bend, climb ladders, work on knees for extended periods of time and proficient operating power tools. Must have good mechanical ability, able to repair electro-mechanical devices and understand and work with basic electrical circuits and relay logic. Knowledge of door hardware is a plus. Fluency in English is a must. Additional training provided. Company vehicle. Good opportunity for an auto mechanic or appliance repair tech looking for a change.
- 2-4 years experience in the Automatic Door industry or relevant industry experience Storefront, Glazing, Doors, Aluminum Frames, Electrical, Glass, Automatic Doors, and Hardware.
- High school Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid US Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Ability to travel regionally to support on-site customer repairs and service
Benefits: Excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, matching 401k, FSA and HSA accounts, paid time off and more. Bonus potential is also available with performance bonuses.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8 hour shift, overtime possible if on call