Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting activities for all levels of candidates.
- Establish innovative and best practice processes for assessing talent, including screening criteria, interview formats, and analytical and technical tests and assessments.
- Consult with hiring managers and human resources on position descriptions, requisition creation, compensation, and sourcing strategies.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline of candidates and company brand.
- Place and update all job postings in various media including internet/intranet sites, colleges, social networks, community boards and staffing partners.
- Create offer letters, maintain open requisition tracking report
- Arrange pre-employment testing, background, and references screenings.
- Conduct new employee onboarding, ensuring process is engaging and that processes are followed and accurate.
- Manage vendor relationships (i.e., Sterling, Concentra, UltiPro, Social media outlets, etc.)
- Support HR leadership with key initiatives, projects and other related tasks as needed.
- BS degree in Human Resources or a related discipline preferred
- Must have proven experience in full life cycle recruiting, on-boarding and customer relations (5-7 years).
- Must have internet sourcing experience, LinkedIn Recruitment experience preferred
· Strong working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS system(s) preferred
· Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices, as well as familiar with state and federal employment law
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software
· Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills
· Strong analytical skills and continuous improvement mindset