Textile Machinery Assembly Mechanic
- Complete and submit task reports that capture all time and work completed in-house
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance for the company’s textile manufacturing machinery
- Complete onsite system audits and evaluations
- Be mechanically proficient using tools and machine assembly knowledge to aid in production, testing, and commissioning start-ups
- Self-manage execution of production schedules, maintenance plans, goal achievement, and other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Ability to work up to 12 hours days, as needed. General schedule will be 8 -10 hours/day.
- Machine Diagnostics and Troubleshooting
- Understanding of machine Blueprints, Electrical schematics, and other design documents
- Working knowledge of machine Electrical Controls including PLC Programming (Company Uses Automation-Direct and Parker SSD Drives)
- Process and Mechanical Aptitude for complete machine set-up and disassembly
- Working knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication
- Proficient with computers, MS Office Suite