Torch Operator (1st Shift)
- Load and Operate a Torch Cutting Table to cut apart larger scrap metal pieces into smaller parts for a Metal Alloys Processing Plant.
- Forklift operating Experience is a MUST. A handheld acetylene torch will be used occasionally, and a remote controlled track torch frequently.
- Torch and/or Welding experience is highly recommended.
- Candidate will cover the torch table through the breaks/lunch periods of the Lead Torch Operator, and train under this person for a long term career, to eventually take over the position when he retires.
- PPE provided by the company includes Fire-Resistant uniform, leather apron, sleeves, welding gloves, hard hat, ear plugs, eye protection, protective hood. Steel-toed boots/shoes are required and are to be self-provided by candidates.
- Monday – Friday 5:00am – 2:30pm
- Opportunity for some Overtime on Saturday mornings.
- Available upon direct-hire after the contract period
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Bonuses twice per year
- 401-K plan.