The Warehouse Associate manages all warehouse functions including but not limited to, Shipping (picking, packing), Receiving, Restocking, Returns, Inventory Control & Accuracy.
Provide the highest level of customer service, processing and shipping of all orders within companies deadlines.
Keeping both short and long term all warehouse operations efficient and inventory accurate. This opportunity is located at Indian Trail, NC.
- Manages all shipping, warehouse and inventory.
- Assure all procedures are followed
- Oversee all shipments (LTL, UPS, FedEx)
- Receiving containers from overseas factories.
- Oversee customer returns.
- Organization of the warehouse facility, ensuring it is clean and organized.
- Inventory Management and inventory accuracy. Stock replenishment & inventory cycle counting procedures.
- Ensuring the warehouse staff is in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Ensuring the warehouse staff and equipment meet all safety regulations.
- Working with management and staff on reporting initiatives.
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience
- Comfortable with using MS Office software.
- Certification in warehousing a plus, forklift operations a must
- Professional, leadership qualities and strong organizational skills
The company offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits
Please contact Bertina Brase | Q Works Group | email@example.com