Watch Now: The Best Company Cultures All Have This!
Michael Clegg | 09/29/2023
Click above to watch the full video!
Today, we’re about to uncover a secret ingredient shared by the world’s most outstanding company cultures.
This remarkable component not only drives exceptional workplace experiences but also delivers three phenomenal benefits that can set your organization apart from the rest.
Ready to learn about this hidden gem? Let’s dive right in.
Picture the best company cultures you know. They have one thing in common. Although often overlooked, this element is the true magic behind great cultures. It empowers teams and individuals, fostering a sense of loyalty and commitment that’s hard to match.
What do you gain from this powerful ingredient?
- Talent Retention
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Increased Teamwork and Collaboration
So, what is this secret ingredient that I keep talking about?
The Significance of Trust
- Trust is the foundation of workplace relationships.
- Higher employee engagement.
- Stronger bottom line, client satisfaction, and shareholder returns result from trust.
- Trust goes hand in hand with Psychological Safety, encouraging employees to speak up and fostering continuous improvement.
There are Four Pillars to Trust:
- Open and Honest Communication
- Constructive Feedback
- Empathy and Respect
Speaking of Four, there are also four meetings that foster trust:
- One-on-Ones: Follow the 60-30-10 rule: 60% performance, 30% professional development, 10% relationship.
- Skip Level Meetings: Connect with employees of your direct reports. Transparency builds a safe space for powerful discussions.
- Breaking Bread: Informal, casual meetings to build deeper relationships. Learn about hobbies, interests, family, and concerns.
- Stay Interviews: Conduct interviews twice a year. Gain valuable insights to build trust over time.
This is just the basic outline of trust and its significance in the workplace. Watch the full video to gain a deeper understanding of trust and how to foster it in your organization!
Want more leadership-focused content?